We thought it was quite important to outline our terms of trade.
A deposit of $350.00 is required on confirmation of booking with the balance payable on or before the function date unless other arrangements have been made. Travel charges may apply outside of the Auckland area.
We reserve the right to charge overdue fees on invoices not paid by the due date. A late payment fee of 3% per month may be applied hereto. Any and all collection and legal fees incurred in the recovery of any overdue account will be at your expense (to the full equity thereof). Our Debt Collection Agency has Disbursements fees and costs of $2500.00 + GST. By accepting our services you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Our Menu Prices Are Subject to Change
Price quoted includes the supply of all food, buffet tables and linen tablecloths for the buffet of, serving utensils as required. Serviettes will be in the ‘colour of your choice’.
Cancellations – If a cancellation is made within three months of the date of your function, your deposit will NOT be refunded. If a cancellation is made within 7 days of your function you are required to pay for 50% of the cost of the function. Deposits will NOT be refunded if sufficient time is not given.
Catering Staff – All required staff are included in the costing . Staff are presented in full company uniform.
- Quality Caterers Ltd will not be held responsible for delayed catering service for out of control busy traffic, road works, bad weather conditions or van break downs. All of our company vans are warranted and serviced every six months.
- In bad weather or bad light please supply us with shelter and lighting for our staff the whole time we are catering at your venue.( we can organise a marquee and lighting with prior notice)
- Where we have a minimum number of quests on our menus, the minimum is for paying adults.
- Please notify us if we have left any of our gear or equipment at the venue of your event.
- PLEASE bring your own containers for left overs and we will happily pack your leftover food away for you. You are responsible for refrigeration of your leftover food.